Palate Ulcer Unexplained Medical Symptoms...please Read, And Help If You Can?

Unexplained medical symptoms...please read, and help if you can? - palate ulcer

Hello,
I am 17 years old. Around 9 months, I developed post-nasal drip.
- It started around the same time, I went on the pill to take, so that they no longer use, but there was no difference.
Hay fever - I've never been allergic to anything before or with the experience,
- I have two different courses of antibiotics for a sinus infection is possible, both will fail.
- I have tried, as Claratyne Telfast antihistamines and what not. (although Telfast seemed to thin mucous membrane)
- I have steroid nasal sprays, nasal sprays and regular, without any result.
- I have tried to avoid dairy products, in vain.
- Drinking water has not consistently
- Often experience nasal conjestion (not to the extentbothers me, but clearly) and a feeling of clogged ears.
- Sneeze about once per day or every two days.
- Post-nasal drip is consistently in the hot and cold.
- White mucus visible on the back of the neck
- Have begun the wisdom teeth do not come through (sure it has nothing to do)
- No reflux
- Ulcer on the soft palate, which seems to repeat itself. First Spear few months ago. Somedays it is not clear, while others believe that their presence. I think it is going there for a nose, and not vice versa.

Apart from post-nasal discharge, which is starting from scratch, as I am normal, healthy teenager.
I know from a runny nose is not life threatening or anything, but it istten to the point where I will not make it, or talk to people, because of my bad breath.
Please help! all ideas and suggestions or experience is welcome and appreciated!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ambient sound, so that you eat, drink or are exposed (such as detergents, an animal or plant) in the house you are allergic. Your best approach is to use the process of elimination. Try to get rid of your surroundings and anything that contains allergens such as plant or an animal. Modify, then use the cleansing for sensitive skin, changing the brand of shampoo you. Remove food from your diet that are hungry or) consumption of large quantities (such as milk or bread. Over time you begin to understand what causes the problem.

Post a Comment