Employment Legal Forms Can A Divorcee Simply Tick The "single" Box On Various Forms (employment, Banking, Etc.) Any Legal Issues?

Can a divorcee simply tick the "single" box on various forms (employment, banking, etc.) Any legal issues? - employment legal forms

I'm divorced, but believe it is not intended for me. And I do not think that every company in person. I would rather like a man who single is to be known. But legally. . Is there a legal obligation to my status as "divorced" when filling out a job application, banking information, applications for insurance, etc. to explain? I do not see how divorced should not have these things. I think if I had a kind of alimony or child support - - I - - it could be important in certain situations, although I do not think of one. Has anyone experience or experience in this area?

0 comments:

Post a Comment