Hot Water Rash I Have A Rash Under My Arms And I Think It Started From The Hot Water In The Shower Irritating My Skin.?

I have a rash under my arms and I think it started from the hot water in the shower irritating my skin.? - hot water rash

Now, no matter what I put in, or it hurts like crazy and itches.

I tried aloe vera, ice bags, unscented lotion, not deodara, talc, Vagisil against itch cream, triple antibiotic ointment and diaper rash cream.

Please, I do not want the opinions, what I can do. I want someone who really knows what can help. I am a mother, so I know all the little things .. I want someone who really knows what is going to help or what it is ..

I work full time and did not really take time to get to the doctor. This will be the last resort, if I have no other choice

0 comments:

Post a Comment