Frequent Indigestion Could I Be Having Pregnancy Symptoms Within 2 Weeks Of Having Intercourse?

Could I be having pregnancy symptoms within 2 weeks of having intercourse? - frequent indigestion

My tubes are tied and have for 12 years. You will receive an update in a few weeks. I had sex again on 16 May and 18 was, and ovulation. I began my time is 31 or 1 June I had terrible indigestion and frequent urination and my breasts are tender. Could symptoms of a pregnancy or just an illusion? Please help

2 comments:

angie p said...

completely with my first pregnancy, I knew that I is within 2wks tenderness best advice a trial that has been tested on the same day as my time was assumed, and indeed, my intuition was right handed

ashley s said...

Yes
All this explains why you may be pregnant or you are thinking, perhaps?
U, and often have to use the bathroom, it is a sign
Another sign that said it was ur tits. If they are soft and beginning to be greater, which is a further indication. The sign is indigestion, where there a lot, but could mean, ur pregnant.

Post a Comment