Orchid Candle Favor Can I Use A Utility Cart For Powder Room Decor? Need Some Opinions/advice?

Can I use a utility cart for powder room decor? Need some opinions/advice? - orchid candle favor

Please click the link below
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/anm1621/detail?.dir=edffscd&.dnm=637cscd.jpg&.src=ph

I believe that decorate my bathroom with a rotation. :) Not sure if this will seem like poor taste, or be able to improvise, too. My program is larger than its purchase issue. 3 meters x 1 foot. And if there is a consensus, the plan, with candles to decorate towels, magazines, etc., orchid, but can not decide whether it is a good idea? I have not deleted the walls.

3 comments:

shortans... said...

Very good looking. If the shelves are open as it seems, may have crystal size of your platform, so that threw drop anything. I want to use the handles to hang the towels, more chrome use in space like a trash can, get a larger bucket and your toilet paper rolls get more containers for orchids and chrome door toothbrush candlesticks. Some glass in hand, some boats, like a spark chandelier. Have fun.

uncle billy said...

Go for it:)

Rich Z said...

Until I saw the picture I thought it would be bad news. But I am convinced, is correct. Make sure it is too big, not to see the reflection of the size of the rooms.

If you use this program card first, I thought he meant that the thing to use with the cube and the holders of the caretaker.

Post a Comment